When you didn’t join the event. So you can do house hoeing (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
CD43D5FE-B179-4362-8927-CC3D1930C564.jpeg


Who didn’t join the houses? I just wanted to get close to each one and then cause disruption.

I’m not good at playing favorites. I am good at shamelessly hoeing from place to place. I also just want to wander and see the low grade roasting
​
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I didn't join any because I have no idea what's going on :chickill:
me neither. My teacher explained the first season a few years back, but I don’t remember anything lmao
I joined for the dragons
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
221
Reactions Received
1,275
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
CD43D5FE-B179-4362-8927-CC3D1930C564.jpeg


Who didn’t join the houses? I just wanted to get close to each one and then cause disruption.

I’m not good at playing favorites. I am good at shamelessly hoeing from place to place. I also just want to wander and see the low grade roasting
​
I didn't join any because I have no idea what's going on :chickill:
Join my Sisterhood without Banners. We can sit back, watch the chaos, and roast everyone without bias.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
me neither. My teacher explained the first season a few years back, but I don’t remember anything lmao
I joined for the dragons
Do they have white dragons with colored eyes?

Do the dragons have cool names like Number 37: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark?
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Join my Sisterhood without Banners. We can sit back, watch the chaos, and roast everyone without bias.
>: ) YES. I love roasting. Let’s show people how to destroy their lives without committing murder like the houses
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel like this is an attack at me earlier lmao
Oh trust me.


If I wanna attack someone. I’ll tag them. Everyone can vouch for me.
I don’t make shade threads. >:c I’ll tag the suckers and ban

8D289C9F-980C-4FDC-984E-AF012DB39099.jpeg
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope you wanna be a hoe for Tyrell sometimes :maheart:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tully loves your hoeish ways.

(Also I literally have never seen the show so when people talk stuff about it I get great confusion)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tully loves your hoeish ways.

(Also I literally have never seen the show so when people talk stuff about it I get great confusion)
aww you are doing good so far tough.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread