When you die, is there anything you'd like to be buried with? (4 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
My phone because I can't be without it. Plus there's embarrassing stuff on it that I'd like to hide away forever :wimwim:
But also money just in case we actually do get to carry possessions into the afterlife​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I always told my mom I wanted to be cremated, even if I’m dead I don’t want to be anywhere near bugs :llama_shook:
understandable honestly, bugs are terrifying :llama_shook:
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I wanna be buried with all my videogames, manga and just my plushies. I don’t want them donated. Is it selfish? Yes, but it was my whole life to collect all of it :nekosweat:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, nothing? Because I'd want my things to go to people who could use them. Buuuuuuuuuuuut my BTS plushies wouldn't hurt! lol
 
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
Nothing actually.

But phone, laptop and books. I will pass to someone who'll know what to do with these three important things.

They have a special meaning to me. Because they contain my notes and the many songs I wrote.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
yes but i'd rather not say what it is :shamesica:
this thread being brought back made me start to wonder what the hell did i have in mind :jisoosmh:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Ideally I would have an expensive blazer on... Like.. it is extremely rude to bury someone in cheap clothes... and put my rosary in my inner chest pocket.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread