When you get too good at something (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And forget how to do the easier (or “easier”) version. I can barely do my cheer dance with counts anymore but I can do it with music. Though tbh I don’t know why some people consider with music harder, it feels easier to me once you learn it :lisalaugh:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Maybe you just leveled up :oliviakek:

Though tbh I don’t know why some people consider with music harder, it feels easier to me once you learn it :lisalaugh:
Same, after I get the counts, dancing with the music is easy
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,533
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
drove my brothers automatic the other day. ( have had a manual for a LOnG time)
its floor control ..

i kept turning on the wipers(all our trucks are column control) or 'shifting" it out of gear.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Haiku and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread