When you have so much to do but can't set any priorities (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Now with "to do" I actually mean like hobbies, aka for me atm it's
1. Finish Westworld S1
2. Continue to play and finish The Outer Worlds
3. Start the Dying Light: The Following DLC
4. Play through the Definitive Edition of The Walking Dead
5. Try to win the new challenge mode in the WWZ Game

I'd like to have 5 bodies so I can do each at the same time but that doesn't work. The big problem is that I work till 5pm and I want to go to sleep at like 10pm, so that's only 5 hours of free time, possibly more cuz I doubt I'll actually sleep at 10pm.
I mean I could like at least watch one episode of Westworld and do any of the other 4 after it, so many choices :jisoosmh:.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Easy. Transform yourself into Argus with 84937608743 eyes or whatever. Simple solution, really.

But I totally get that lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't really do much at all. And even then, my priorities sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Like studies for me have always fell behind tv time and music, retail shopping (therapy).
When it should be first.

Need to learn to adapt and change that mindset.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you can do it adu :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I just gave up the focus on all the games I was playing, so I can get to do my other stuff lol

I still feel sad for my nintendo switch though, I hope I can give the poor thing attention again some day this year.

I always have problems with where should I start with hobbies too, there's just too many options and organizing it sounds too serious lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread