When you see a pair of black and white cats (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Toothless and Light Fury!
:pandahappy:

I really like the How To Train Your Dragon films lol.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and NASA

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I honestly would probably think "omg cats pspspspsps come here"
:wimwim:
But between the two choices, definitely toothless and light fury :sj_weary:
Every single how to train your dragon movie is amazing which is rare for a franchise. And although sailor moon is cool, I've never actually seen it 😅
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread