when you were at your very lowest.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. you know, as in seriously wanting to give up and all that.. who was the person to pull you back up, or what was the thing that made you get up and try once again?

for me, there was no one there but me, so I had to depend on myself. Besides anime and music, the main thing that kept me going was probably not wanting anyone to feel the way I did. I just couldn't do that and I knew giving up was not right hehe

 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well probably after my dad's death. I was depressed and my self preservation mechanisms just weren't working tbh. I pretty much gained about 30 kilos after his death. I became extremely antisocial (still dealing with it tbh) and I pretty much forgot how to make friends and chit chat. I asked for help from a life coach 1,5 years after his death. Still dealing with the whole effects tbh (it's been 4 years since his death) but I'm way better
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well it depends. I like to talk with my closest friends about things bothering me, but in the end I need to be strong and go over that problem. But I need moral support indeed. Probably my best friend can raise my moral faster. Because you know? We are not usually cheese or anything, but when we support each other you can really know we are 100% serious
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
@Skinnny & @igloo, my two precious stars.
Also, along with that I tried to cut off everything by completely focusing on my passions - art, singing, reading, & drinking raspberry iced tea. :sippinthetea:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Well probably after my dad's death. I was depressed and my self preservation mechanisms just weren't working tbh. I pretty much gained about 30 kilos after his death. I became extremely antisocial (still dealing with it tbh) and I pretty much forgot how to make friends and chit chat. I asked for help from a life coach 1,5 years after his death. Still dealing with the whole effects tbh (it's been 4 years since his death) but I'm way better
I'm so sorry for your loss, you are amazing for being so strong and pulling yourself together after such a loss tbh <3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well alot of shit happened in my family last year and who really always was able to cheer me up is my brother and my godchild.
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm so sorry for your loss, you are amazing for being so strong and pulling yourself together after such a loss tbh <3
Thank you hun. Honestly, there are only 2 options in cases like that: either try and survive or give up. The easiest is to give up (and I'm ashamed to admit it but I have thought of it quite a few times in my life). Survival is by far the hardest thing in life imo but once you achieve it even for a bit then everything becomes easier, whether that's trying for a dream or just laughing and actually feeling it
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Thank you hun. Honestly, there are only 2 options in cases like that: either try and survive or give up. The easiest is to give up (and I'm ashamed to admit it but I have thought of it quite a few times in my life). Survival is by far the hardest thing in life imo but once you achieve it even for a bit then everything becomes easier, whether that's trying for a dream or just laughing and actually feeling it
so true, and there's nothing to be ashamed of, really. You're just a human being, and a super strong one actually <3
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
so true, and there's nothing to be ashamed of, really. You're just a human being, and a super strong one actually <3
You know words like those are things that help a lot when you're going through a bad phase (or bad years in my case). You can't imagine how much they help!! Thank you hun :pandalove: :pandalove:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never really had someone tbh, the only reason I've managed to get this far is that I felt too guilty to try anything most of the time, which added another level to my self hatred
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
My crush <333 she was super busy with studying, exams and life but was always there for me when I was ready to end it all and never left me. She always heard me out and listened to my constant rants and dealt with my mood swings. I'm tearing up as I type this, I just love her so much and I'm so grateful I met her.
:pepelgbt:
Also, I have great respect for you and the rest who managed to make it without anyone else's help. So strong, wow. May things be good for all of you from now on <3
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Sheer stubbornness and spite was what kept me at uni. I’d had surgery not long before third year started and I was really ill the whole of the year (I still am because it’s long term, but managable)

I think the only time I spoke to my tutors was to ask to sign extension forms (my tutors even fucked up my graduation) My only real saving grace was my shorthand tutor, who actually cared about my wellbeing more than league tables.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Wow, I guess we really are similar. It was anime and music for me too.

They were the only reason I could keep going without feeling despair. I had people to talk to but I was scared. So so scared. I would cry myself to sleep so I watched anime and kdramas so I didn't cry. I would feel less empty inside when I was watching something and, even though the feeling was temporary, it helped a lot. I engaged in music to get my mind off things as well.

I guess I also realised what it was like to be in a situation that I was in. What kept me going was that it would one day be over and there would a light at the end of the tunnel.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn't really have someone to help me, I just sort of made myself realize that I needed to push myself through my hardships.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread