When Your BF Asks for a Gesture of Love (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
IMG_7726.jpg

This is my second attempt at using acrylics.
I've only done it once before and it came out REAL bad so this is a massive improvement.
Also tagging @Mayday since I told her I would!​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Looks nice, good work.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Looks nice, good work.
:pikahappy:
THank you!!! I wanted to do the blue pattern all around but I tried recreating it in the corners and thought it looked....rough. So I just was like ok I'll do purple/pink??
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
THank you!!! I wanted to do the blue pattern all around but I tried recreating it in the corners and thought it looked....rough. So I just was like ok I'll do purple/pink??
It looks fine as is for sure.

But if you did do a pattern maybe do it in the top right and bottom left corners only.
:susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It looks fine as is for sure.

But if you did do a pattern maybe do it in the top right and bottom left corners only.
:susPepe:
Maybe I don't know this is a complete piece I didn't want to over do it-you know?
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Maybe I don't know this is a complete piece I didn't want to over do it-you know?
Makes sense tbh. They say less is more.
:jenniesmug:

And it does look really nice right now so if it's complete, he'll be very happy indeed.
:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Makes sense tbh. They say less is more.
:jenniesmug:

And it does look really nice right now so if it's complete, he'll be very happy indeed.
:maheart:
OH I already gave it to him and he usually has it set up on his desk. Thank you though I appreciate it! ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread