Appreciation When your leader HAS to win (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I thought SM took that money lmao. I'm dense.
I wish the kpop industry was more open about idol income and distribution of money. I always love reading up on that but it's so secretive and you have to take everything with a bunch of skepticism
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wish the kpop industry was more open about idol income and distribution of money. I always love reading up on that but it's so secretive and you have to take everything with a bunch of skepticism
Yep. JYP and Bighit are the only people who give 50-50 out of the main companies.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Your net-worth isn't how much you own though. Doesn't SM take 70%?
I doubt it's 70% of every cent they make from anything. I don't see that ever working. The popular assumption is that SM takes the majority of album sales (90%) and internal promotions (70%) while being more generous with overseas promotions and individual projects.

I doubt all of them would do as many CFs as they do if they instantly lost 70+% of every deal instantly
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I doubt it's 70% of every cent they make from anything. I don't see that ever working. The popular assumption is that SM takes the majority of album sales (90%) and internal promotions (70%) while being more generous with overseas promotions and individual projects.

I doubt all of them would do as many CFs as they do if they instantly lost 70+% of every deal instantly
My bad. That was for promotions, and I mixed it up.

1582860879409.png
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah mostly from what I've seen, SM keeps a bigger share of physicals, while with touring and individual activities like CFs, which Irene does a lot of, the idols get to keep more of the money.
Once RV's contract renewal happens, they'll probably get more favorable terms.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Yeah mostly from what I've seen, SM keeps a bigger share of physicals, while with touring and individual activities like CFs, which Irene does a lot of, the idols get to keep more of the money.
Once RV's contract renewal happens, they'll probably get more favorable terms.
You just became my favorite SIXNINE member because you believe they'll renew.
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You just became my favorite SIXNINE member because you believe they'll renew.
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
I think they will all renew for atleast 2-3 more years but I can see Irene staying a long time, she's gotten great opportunities while being with SM so :sanapray:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I think they will all renew for atleast 2-3 more years but I can see Irene staying a long time, she's gotten great opportunities while being with SM so :sanapray:
I want Red Velvet even when they're doing choreo in wheelchairs :joyahh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I want Red Velvet even when they're doing choreo in wheelchairs :joyahh:
Be Natural but they just don't leave their chairs :joyahh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
irene is for sure one of the best leaders
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread