when your life is about to end.. (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. of course, there is no way to know for sure, but what do you think you will be feeling and thinking (assuming it doesn't end while you are still young or in some "unusual" way ..) you know, based on the current state of things.. and also, apologies for this odd question lol..

like I said, there is no way to know.. realistically, I'll probably die with a heavy and regretful heart and shedding bitter tears. But I might also just feel some relief and if I'm lucky, some satisfaction simply because I did try, so many times.. to be and to do good.. even if I only failed and failed. Funny how I can already taste the regret yet it's not enough to make me change my fate

 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
If I were to die when I am old, like many people, I think my life would full of regrets. My mind would be full of things I had never tried or done before. Paths I could have chosen to take but never did out of fear.

I hope to be on the brink of death full of content with the things that I have done and achieved, no matter how impossible it sounds. But I feel like there's a very small chance of that happening. It's the decisions that I make now that determine my life in the future but I'm completely lost.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I would be pretty regretful
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The first thing that came into mind was me hoping that I achieved all the things that are on my "to do list" right now. Which is a big difference with how I looked at life one year ago..
I will probably regret all the things I didn't do, but hopefully I will also remember all the good things and people I have met..
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Depends.. On what been happening before that and at what point I am in my life really.
Like when I attempted suicide... There was alot of relief and calmness, it was peaceful compared to the chaos I was living at the time, but that was probably more the pills...
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wouldn't be regretful at all.
You only get one life, so it's best if you make the best of it.

If I could give you some inspiration in 3 words, it would be 'You're gonna die'.
This means that since you are going to die, why not do something great or do something you truly love doing?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't think of it often and try to focus on my friendships and family instead.
Make the most of it and just live life well.

If my life ends, so be it. I am ready.
But not focusing on it, can also make your life or shape it, to the best of its capability.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread