- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I probably doI feel like you know more than we do :D
I´m sure you can buy it everywhere :)I probably doBesides it's fruity shine PEACH it's just calling my name
![]()
Not the one he usesI´m sure you can buy it everywhere :)
that would be slightly weird and quite against the current regulations :D.Not the one he uses![]()
Lmao I could buy a fruity shine peach by NIVEAthat would be slightly weird and quite against the current regulations :D.
please everyone wash your hands, don´t share lipsticks or balms and wear masks :D
Of me? or Jungkook Cause I'll turn this into a official Jungkook thread right now?i expected videos or photos![]()
him with his lip balmOf me? or Jungkook Cause I'll turn this into a official Jungkook thread right now?
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAYam i missing something? isnt it just lip balm![]()