- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Well yeah but uh its 155 against what 125?You mean not yet![]()
I might have a bit more than thatWell yeah but uh its 155 against what 125?
127 you can checkI might have a bit more than that![]()
I usually let one or two days other being on top127 you can check
OH GODI usually let one or two days other being on top![]()
I mean I don’t post that much in the first daysOH GOD![]()
Ah ok well YOU COULD'VE SAID THAT INSTEAD OF I USUALLY WAIT TO KILL MY PREY, LIKE WHATI mean I don’t post that much in the first days
Sorry for thatAh ok well YOU COULD'VE SAID THAT INSTEAD OF I USUALLY WAIT TO KILL MY PREY, LIKE WHAT![]()
she is a cat toying with her food..............Ah ok well YOU COULD'VE SAID THAT INSTEAD OF I USUALLY WAIT TO KILL MY PREY, LIKE WHAT![]()