- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,382
- Reactions Received
- 14,883
- Location
- Sun
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 20
- Ship
BuddyMeter -How Well Do You Know Your Friend?
Give this quiz and prove you are a true friend!
let me know your results!
YES AND HOW DID U DO THATYou like...biography movies?
![]()
Hate to spoil it for others, butYES AND HOW DID U DO THAT
I TRIED TO MAKE IT HARD![]()
daMN I DIDNT NOTICEHate to spoil it for others, but
You made most of the answers the first one.
congrats! you know nothing about blurryface! at least you should know BLURRYFACE HATES PURPLE AND FALLS IN LOVE WITH GREEN
BUT BUT PURPLEcongrats! you know nothing about blurryface! at least you should know BLURRYFACE HATES PURPLE AND FALLS IN LOVE WITH GREEN![]()
.... yeah.... I SWEAR I can explain!
... Why doesn't my daughter ever call me except when she wants something from me?you got... 3?
3
![]()
I WAS FOOLEDSDSDKSKDDE THIS ISNT THE BUDDY I EXPECTED REE