- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Nah I jsut eat the strawberries whole seperatelyomg that sounds like a lit smoothie![]()
Nah I jsut eat the strawberries whole seperatelyomg that sounds like a lit smoothie![]()
omg i could never eat strawberries whole. gotta cut them into little disksNah I jsut eat the strawberries whole seperatelythe oat milk is for lattes
disks?? DISKSSS????omg i could never eat strawberries whole. gotta cut them into little disksoat milk lattes sound fancy though
LOL we'll see you when you get oldthis has got to be the smartest and most boomer thing i've ever heardi commend you
What type of smoothie has alcohol in it...omg that sounds like a lit smoothie![]()
YEAH like turn the strawberry horizontal, cut the top off, and then start slicingdisks?? DISKSSS????
smh i'm never getting oldLOL we'll see you when you get old
What type of smoothie has alcohol in it...Aren't you like 10?![]()
but like, why not like, quarters?? Why DISKSYEAH like turn the strawberry horizontal, cut the top off, and then start slicingi dip them in yogurt or sugar
![]()
QUARTERS wtfbut like, why not like, quarters?? Why DISKS
disks are so much harder to pick up than quarters smhQUARTERS wtfthat sounds absolutely disgusting disks >>>> more aesthetically pleasing
i like the assemble the strawberry back up, the top facedown and just take disks off, like those baby stacking toys LMAO
Forgetful people such as mein my brain <3 who needs to write things down anyways?
felt thisForgetful people such as me![]()
What part is that againI write it down in my cerebral cortex.
prolly not the part meant for housing memory..What part is that again![]()
Oh I thought I was gonna learn smth today ripprolly not the part meant for housing memory..
Here: The Cerebellum is responsible for balance and equilibrium. I was born with an underdeveloped cerebellum.. Which explains why riding a bike is always something that I could never do. lolOh I thought I was gonna learn smth today rip![]()
Ok that's genuinely something I never knew LMAO thank you for blessing me with ur wisdom and knowledgeHere: The Cerebellum is responsible for balance and equilibrium. I was born with an underdeveloped cerebellum.. Which explains why riding a bike is always something that I could never do. lol
not really wisdom. Came mostly from my neurologist and google...Ok that's genuinely something I never knew LMAO thank you for blessing me with ur wisdom and knowledge![]()
Well i'm still smarter than I was before so thats a winnot really wisdom. Came mostly from my neurologist and google...