Where is your favorite place to go eat? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,122
Reactions Received
46,784
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,019
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Papa John's because their stuffed crust is delicious! I also like a bunch of local places. Actually, come to think about it, there is a sushi restaurant that just opened right by my apartment that I like to go to.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If I can spend more than $5 I really like Filibertos. If I can afford an actual restaurant there is this nice Thai place next to my grocery store. It is very small and not a chain, which makes the food better. But Taco Bell is right next to my apartment so I tend to go there often.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread