Appreciation Where The F Was I When Hann Was Released? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Where The F Was I When Hann Was Released?


Jesus Christ.

I feel like I've been slapped!

Wake Up Eman! HANN's here to beat you up!


I swear I've been sort of indifferent to the G-IDLE hype.

What's all the fuss? I thought....

This song...... Blows me away .....

I feel like that first time I heard OH MY GIRL's Closer.

Where I just felt.... How iconic and memorable and special it was.

Like it just grabs you by collar and doesn't let go.


The Hunger games bird whistle.... The verses. Those ooooo hooos.... The sound.....

At once Feminine... Sexy..... Dynamic....

Soyeon's edge balanced perfectly with such vocal beauty and catchy memorability.


Awwww....


Love it.

Looooove it.


If G-IDLE can put out more of this...

With Tzuyu as my witness....

I'm on board.....



 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
255
Location
Neverland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Damn, talk about being late to the party 😉

But you're here now! Glad you liked it. As for their future comebacks I'm still holding out hope for that dark, vampire concept from Idle.

You should check out their b-sides if you're interested in diving deeper.



 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Damn, talk about being late to the party 😉

But you're here now! Glad you liked it. As for their future comebacks I'm still holding out hope for that dark, vampire concept from Idle.

You should check out their b-sides if you're interested in diving deeper.



Whaaaaaat... The f-ccckkkkk



I think I like G-IDLE now.


I love those....

Especially Say No.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lemonz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread