Where's Golden Wishes? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Where's Golden Wishes?


I have this sense that Golden Wishes has changed her name?

I haven't seen her in awhile.

Have I been talking to her this whole time?


Since the mods decided to embrace sheer anarchy for kicks and let people change their names at will....

I don't know my directions..


I'm a lost boy.


People come and people go.

Except....

Maybe they're the same people....

Up is down.

How am I supposed to keep track when the whole forum has basically become the Faceless Men.

One of you is the Waif and is gonna come out and kill me I just know it!


🙃
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You were right ^^
she changed her name to @MonCherry

Also, the forum actually added a feature where you can check someone's name changes from their profile 👌
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Where's Golden Wishes?


I have this sense that Golden Wishes has changed her name?

I haven't seen her in awhile.

Have I been talking to her this whole time?


Since the mods decided to embrace sheer anarchy for kicks and let people change their names at will....

I don't know my directions..


I'm a lost boy.


People come and people go.

Except....

Maybe they're the same people....

Up is down.

How am I supposed to keep track when the whole forum has basically become the Faceless Men.

One of you is the Waif and is gonna come out and kill me I just know it!


🙃
Dont worry, @MonCherry is shy so you probably dont see her around very much
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
You were right ^^
she changed her name to @MonCherry

Also, the forum actually added a feature where you can check someone's name changes from their profile 👌
Ohhh...

I will check this newfangled feature out!

I bet I know half the forum!

Who knows!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
She is in the upside down with Eleven
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread