- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
Would saying they have 141 pages combined get me a few more brownie points?You can't comprehend the amount of respect I feel for you.
Would saying they have 141 pages combined get me a few more brownie points?You can't comprehend the amount of respect I feel for you.
It will give you 1 free thread by yours truly on whatever topic you demand.Would saying they have 141 pages combined get me a few more brownie points?![]()
You should try. It's not that hard and it's very rewarding.You can't comprehend the amount of respect I feel for you.
I've already got 2 idol threads. 1 that I am semisuccessful in keeping alive and another one that was never even properly alive to begin with!You should try. It's not that hard and it's very rewarding.
What is your name there?I am one![]()
How about you check them out and make a thread advertising themIt will give you 1 free thread by yours truly on whatever topic you demand.
Because that shit is IMPRESSIVE.
LoomynartychildWhat is your name there?
What is your username on AKP?im parched!! I signed up for this today and h+ yesterday but nothing feels as good as that rotten b*tch akp..
localbitchWhat is your username on AKP?
no idea, but my guess is that the moderators for the badge thread were probably backed up, unlike kps, posts dont give you notifications so they probably didn't find mine under the millions of other comments asking for a badge as well. but its weird cause it wasnt like that the other times i asked for a badge on there.wae thei reject u :(