Which artists that you used to really listen to and promote (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
nct lmao
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
really? with your still nct based dp,sig,badges i wouldnt have guessed lol
well i still solo stan taeyong and otp dotae
and I'm kinda too lazy to change it
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I guess Noir... I used to listen to them all the time when they debuted and whenever one of their songs comes on shuffle I'll almost always pass it. I don't really know why, because some of their songs are pretty good. I also used to promote them a lot because not many people know of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Uhh... Hm..

Red Velvet? I guess? I used to love them around when they debuted and a little after that, but then SM kind of took them in a weird experimental direction I kind of hate so... there's that. I just don't typically like most of the songs they come out with anymore.

Seulgi's visuals are still on point tho.:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SHINee. They have been with me since day 1 of my KPOP journey. I just can't listen to them anymore. It's hard.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
SHINee. They have been with me since day 1 of my KPOP journey. I just can't listen to them anymore. It's hard.
Yeah, I do kind of struggle with this too. It still hurts to listen to their music. It's been a slow process.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Seventeen. I still listen to them sometimes, and I watch their crack videos (they have some of the best out there), but I don't really promote them or talk about them for hours on end like I used to. Same with BTS. I'm super behind on RUN and just them in general.

The Rose is another. I listen to a few of their songs, but I've fallen away. Hasn't stopped me from listening to "hello my name is sam and i like some ham" for 5 minutes
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread