which British artists would you recommend me? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Charlie XCX, and Rita Ora are good... I've heard good things about Dua Lips... Louis Tomlinson released some good solo stuff in 2019 that would be worth checking out.

Led Zeppelin were British :sj_weary: I didn't know that
Almost all rock was.. is.. you know what I mean... Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, Black Sabbath.. Judas Priest.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Charlie XCX, and Rita Ora are good... I've heard good things about Dua Lipa... Louis Tomlinson released some good solo stuff in 2019 that would be worth checking out.


Almost all rock was.. is.. you know what I mean... Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, Black Sabbath.. Judas Priest.
Interesting :nakypog:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Interesting :nakypog:
Perhaps, I misspoke.. Most of the bands (rock bands) that are popular now (i.e. Imagine Dragons, Three Doors Down, etc.) are American, but a lot of the one's that were big from the 60s to 80s maybe even early 90s were British and some other variation of European. But mostly British.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Perhaps, I misspoke.. Most of the bands (rock bands) that are popular now (i.e. Imagine Dragons, Three Doors Down, etc.) are American, but a lot of the one's that were big from the 60s to 80s maybe even early 90s were British and some other variation of European. But mostly British.
British music is awesome :sanapray: I have always loved them :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread