Which BTS song... (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I don't know about deepest meaning but I love the lyrics to Dead Autumn Leaves.

Try Spine Breaker, I'm paraphrasing heavily but it's about kids who demand trendy stuff and their parents have to work to pay for it.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Bapsae, about have and have nots and inter-generational conflict!
Whalian 52, about a whale that sings at a hertz its own kind can't understand
Ddaeng, a deep dive into Korean culture
Spring day, as someone else mentioned it could have so many meanings - loss, the Ferry disaster, etc
No More Dream - how young people should be able to create their own dreams and buck the expectations of society
The Last, by August D - depression and pressing forward
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Bapsae, about have and have nots and inter-generational conflict!
Whalian 52, about a whale that sings at a hertz its own kind can't understand
Ddaeng, a deep dive into Korean culture
Spring day, as someone else mentioned it could have so many meanings - loss, the Ferry disaster, etc
No More Dream - how young people should be able to create their own dreams and buck the expectations of society
The Last, by August D - depression and pressing forward
Thanks
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Bapsae, about have and have nots and inter-generational conflict!
Whalian 52, about a whale that sings at a hertz its own kind can't understand
Ddaeng, a deep dive into Korean culture
Spring day, as someone else mentioned it could have so many meanings - loss, the Ferry disaster, etc
No More Dream - how young people should be able to create their own dreams and buck the expectations of society
The Last, by August D - depression and pressing forward
And Like I said. I can translate them. You didn't have to state the meanings, but I appreciate it. Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoldenBunny
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Oh definitely I'm sorry, I did notice that - just gave a quick overview of what they're about in case you have certain themes you like more!
Well, Thank you! You made it easier.
I'll make sure to tag you when I post the song. (when I'm finished)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread