- Joined
- 10 June 2020
- Messages
- 3,246
- Reactions Received
- 5,771
- Location
- Loving myself
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -5
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
You are lucky to have parents that take you traveling with them.My parent they just love to travel. So I have been to quite a few number of place. I also home school a little bit in elementary school, so I travel during those time.
I was from America.
- Japan (my family moved to Japan when I was 15)
- S. Korea
- Australia
- Taiwan
- Philippines
- Singapore
- China
- India
- UAE
- Thailand
- Malaysia
- Indonesia
- Canada
- New Zealand
- Switzerland
- The UK
- France
- Spain
- Mexico
- Germany
- Greece
- Italy
- Russia
- The Netherlands
- Brazil
- Mexico
- Egypt
- Morocco
Wow! You are so lucky!My parent they just love to travel. So I have been to quite a few number of place. I also home school a little bit in elementary school, so I travel during those time.
I was from America.
- Japan (my family moved to Japan when I was 15)
- S. Korea
- Australia
- Taiwan
- Philippines
- Singapore
- China
- India
- UAE
- Thailand
- Malaysia
- Indonesia
- Canada
- New Zealand
- Switzerland
- The UK
- France
- Spain
- Mexico
- Germany
- Greece
- Italy
- Russia
- The Netherlands
- Brazil
- Mexico
- Egypt
- Morocco
I was about to go to Polandpoland because that's where iunfortunatelylive![]()
i hope you enjoy your visit then! i'm sure it's a great choice when it comes to traveling and things like that, but at the moment it's really not a good place to live inI was about to go to Poland![]()