- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
MM/DD/YYYY? DD/MM/YYYY? YYYY/DD/MM? YYYY/MM/DD? Or another system?
I’m going to be controversial and say that I actually like putting the month before the day just fine. I understand that it’s language dependent, but in English we put the month before the day usually when discussing the date. Yeah you can say the today is the 5th of October rather than today is October 5th, but how many people who speak primarily English do that? I see benefit in everyone using the same date system worldwide, but I’m just saying that I don’t think MM/DD/YYYY is a completely senseless and unreasonable system on its own.
Also if you use MM/DD/YYYY, you get to celebrate pi day.
I’m going to be controversial and say that I actually like putting the month before the day just fine. I understand that it’s language dependent, but in English we put the month before the day usually when discussing the date. Yeah you can say the today is the 5th of October rather than today is October 5th, but how many people who speak primarily English do that? I see benefit in everyone using the same date system worldwide, but I’m just saying that I don’t think MM/DD/YYYY is a completely senseless and unreasonable system on its own.
Also if you use MM/DD/YYYY, you get to celebrate pi day.