Which fictional world would you want to live in & which would you not want to live in? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would love to live in the world of Harry Potter because it just awesome. I always wanted to go to Hogwarts and even now I just love stories about magic. I would have so much fun using magic to prank people. I also want to see what house I would actually be place in.

I would not want to live in the world of Attack on Titan because I would not survive. I'll be those character that die on the first episode. I also want to just die in peace and not being limb being ripped apart and being eaten by a titan. They also creepy looking.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I wanna live in the world of my Jimin fanfiction where I marry him and have Taeyong as my boyfriend on the side even though Taeyong is married to Doyoung the end
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I would NOT want to live in Westeros. I would die very quickly.

Game of Thrones is cool to read and watch, but to live in that world?
*shudders* :pepeslippy:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,740
Reactions Received
53,189
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,397
Gender
Female
I would want to live in a world like Harry Potter, marvel universe, or fantasy anime that are not angsty.

A world filled with horror, angst, zombies and similar things is something I do not want to live in.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,493
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Narnia after the last battle :) that way i do not have to be anything special just a survivor and i am golden.(ok that is kinda cheating ill think )

ok not Malazan

pretty much a worst case medieval magic world. (although with 100's k years worth of history and story)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
harry potter. i always dreamed of going to hogwarts. gossip girl seems fun but probably too much drama. i would want to be a side character that just witnesses all the exciting things but never gets involved.

something like vampire diaries or GoT looks fun to watch but i probably wont survive.

kdramas or asian dramas in general are the safest bet no matter the genre. american shows are too complicated, i dont have it in me to sleep with every single character.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,493
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What about Wheel of Time? :o

I would want to live in Alagaësia, from The Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, etc..). I'd love to live among the elves in the forest. It would be so peaceful, and I could just use magic all day and focus on making art.
The problem with most fictional worlds is there is massive conflict going on, and they are mostly medieval. While i would love to have the one power
to use in daily life living in that world would be harsh.
Even harry potter with its modern world good chance your dying.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
With hopes of getting my own superhero, I'll pick Marvel Universe.

The Supernatural world is not one I would ever want to live in. I was too scared to even watch the show without skipping through a lot of it...
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Probably Harry Potter or Pokémon! I just really love those two franchises

I know I wouldn’t want to go into ToG-verse for sure.
Yeah, there’s a lot of pretty people and OP powers, but I would literally die before even making it to the first floor
 
  • Like
Reactions: lostinwvnderland

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Omg lmao Pokémon universe would be so fun. I agree with @mysteric. IMAGINE HAVING YOUR OWN POKEMON.

And Harry Potter does look fun as long as there are no evil guys trying to destroy and kill everything lmao.

Do not want: Attack on Titan or any of the zombie infested ones
 
  • Like
Reactions: lostinwvnderland

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread