Which flavour should I steal (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
From my sister's ice cream stash in the freezer


She normally has like 3 tubs at a time with 2 opened that she's never gonna touch again so I usually steal those... but she currently has 4 tubs all unopened and it could be months until she touches them cuz she just likes to hoard ice cream and take up space in the freezer so tonight I wanna open one, she'll never know it was me :pepeslippy:

Anyways so the options are between biscoff and cookies and cream. The other two flavours are just diff brands of mint choc and i'm not in the mood for mint choc

Help me choose wisely :maheart:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
there's biscoff ice cream? i've never seen it but omg biscoff is so good thats my vote :sj_weary:
Yeah apparently, I didn't know it was a thing until it appeared in our freezer ekek. It seems special but my sister ain't touched it in like at least 2 months that it's been in the freezer so she ain't gonna notice if I steal like 1/3 of it :rosesmug:
 

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
Yeah apparently, I didn't know it was a thing until it appeared in our freezer ekek. It seems special but my sister ain't touched it in like at least 2 months that it's been in the freezer so she ain't gonna notice if I steal like 1/3 of it :rosesmug:
go for it :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and NASA

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I never tried Biscoff ice cream but yes, Biscoff has my vote:sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread