Which games you can't ever beat? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I hate the mechanics in the sword stuff, and the caves frighten me to death. So does that weird bug monster that grows feet and you gotta cut off the toes.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What the?? Also I think my brother plays that lol
I have to actually wave the wii-remote in precise movements or else I look like a fool both in game and in real life. Also the monster is this thing lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and jasque

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Breath of the Wild..that game is horrifying.


Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I hate the mechanics in the sword stuff, and the caves frighten me to death. So does that weird bug monster that grows feet and you gotta cut off the toes.
Oh come on. That's one of the best Zelda games.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't think I've ever actually finished a pokemon game by myself. like when I was younger I remember watching my brother finish them, and i always watched playthroughs where they would finish the game but I myself have never done it.

idk the elite four isn't satisfying to me. I've played a shit ton of poke games but I've never beat the elite four, even when I tried replaying them I just stopped when I was about to face the elite four.

i don't think i can think of any other game I haven't finished other than final fantasy 15. that game is just... mediocre. I couldn't even get through it. i
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Breath of the Wild..that game is horrifying.



Oh come on. That's one of the best Zelda games.
Breath of the Wild is my favorite....:hayshook:

It's a good game, but I'm a scared cat and I can't do precise motion controls to save my life
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque and Mayday

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh I can't think of a game I've beat, I'm not patient enough to get to the end usually and I'm not a gamer to begin with :nekosweat:

Except that one random phone game that was basically a social commentary about society ig lol
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i'm into a lot of horror games, and by far the hardest game i've played is Forbbiden Siren, i can't beat it for the life of me :sadcat:
I played it before, but I've never beaten it either...mainly because of the horror game aspect lmaooo
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I never could beat the yokai watch games. They are really long and need so much investment.
One that comes to mind in particular is yokai watch 1 with Orcanos

Orcanos is the toughest boss in Yo-kai Watch, and only appears if his brothers, Gargaros and Ogralus, are defeated enough times. Defeating him is the only way to obtain a Holy Blade, the item needed to evolve Chansin into Gleam.

copied from fandom.com/yokai watch

He heals himself and does a devastating amount of damage, even when your party is at full level and strength.
Regardless if I never beat them, the games were fun as hell and had the best replay value/post game I've experienced.

More so than pokemon even.
 
Joined
9 May 2020
Messages
9
Reactions Received
2
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For me it is Fortnite. But latley I can not contact with gaming servers without proxy and vpn. So I checked https://veepn.com for it. This tool is perfect for playing online games like Fortnite and Minecraft.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread