Which genre do you like (for K-soloists)? (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I love soloists, but I actually don't listen to a variety of them from every genre.

I mostly focus on R&B, rap/hip-hop, and maybe electro, alternative, and rock.

I don't really listen to ballad, indie, or acoustic THAT often, though I do have a few artists I like in that category.

Does any one else do the same?
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,262
Reactions Received
4,125
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,064
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Hm, well I don't know in what genre Chungha falls but I like all her stuff she put out so far.

I also like Neon Bunny. She is the indie genre and very relaxing to listen to tbh.

This is my favorite song by her and first I heard of her.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
defently khh/krnb.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and mirella

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Slower songs that put more emphasis on the vocals







I'd say this is ballad/ pop ballad, which I do like to listen to occasionally!

Hm, well I don't know in what genre Chungha falls but I like all her stuff she put out so far.

I also like Neon Bunny. She is the indie genre and very relaxing to listen to tbh.

This is my favorite song by her and first I heard of her.

Chungha is mostly pop with some electro/ dance elements I believe.

I'm not extremely familiar with Neon Bunny so I can't tell you about that xD I believe she's pop though.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jichuus and mirella

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Generally a mix of genres I would think... because I listen to Sewoon, Kim Donghan, Taemin, Kim Sungkyu, Jonghyun, EDEN, Chungha... and a few others, I don't think I'm a person who leans towards one or two specific genres.

The only genres that I'm not extremely into is R&B and rap but it just really depends on how the artist goes about making music in those genres.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread