- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
School Girl by far. It was much more cohesive and true.
Really? A lot of i-fans prefer the Moon trilogy 100x over School girl trilogy. Pleasantly surprised!School Girl cuz Rough forever remains their best title track
stan CLC and Loona
No there's one other person who does tooProlly the only one who prefers Moon rip![]()
I think I like the moon triology a little bit more.
Prolly the only one who prefers Moon rip![]()
What's your favorite song from the Moon Trilogy?Moon ofc![]()
right now I am obsessed with you are not alone from the albums.What's your favorite song from the Moon Trilogy?![]()
Memoria, but time for the moon night is a close secondWhat's your favorite song from the Moon Trilogy?![]()
Oh girl I was talking about title tracks, not b-sides.right now I am obsessed with you are not alone
Yeah I would have to go with Memoria too :DMemoria, but time for the moon night is a close second![]()
yeah I was too fast at sending out the post . I wanted to include a title too :DOh girl I was talking about title tracks, not b-sides.
Sidenote: Yeah same. It's all I listen to these days.
Memoria remains unbothered for me :pandawatch::pandawatch:What's your favorite song from the Moon Trilogy?![]()