Which GG is the most popular on KPS ? (1 Viewer)

Who is your most favorite GG

  • Red velvet

  • twice

  • blackpink

  • snsd

  • 2NE1

  • wonder girls

  • CLC

  • Oh my girl

  • fromis_9

  • G-idle

  • Itzy

  • wjsn

  • others ( write in comment)

  • dreamcatcher


Results are only viewable after voting.

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes it definitely should have been a multiple choices poll.

I have to go with Red Velvet, but I like a lot all the GG present in my sig.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MochiFace

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread