Should I stick with my EXID gif or go with the Giselle gif?
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,271 Reactions Received 76,672 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,950 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 16 January 2021 #1 Should I stick with my EXID gif or go with the Giselle gif? Reactions: Yili and Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 16 January 2021 #2 I personally like the exid one more Reactions: Abeamus and Yili
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 16 January 2021 #3 I like the EXID one more, even though I like Aespa a lot. Reactions: Abeamus