Which girl group should I check next? (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Since joining this community I got introduced to Dreamcatcher and Red Velvet, as I only listened to TWICE before.

Dreamcatcher was a nice discovery but I personally did not find their sound appealing, on the other hand Red Velvet impressed me since the start with their being so joyful, and Irene is great! Who would you suggest me to check next?

Write only one girl group and a few of your favorite tracks of theirs, so I can start from that. Thanks in advance!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was going to say Dreamcatcher rip

f(x) are disbanded but among girl groups theyre my favorite music wise


 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Everyone has listed great ggs so far, so I'm just going to promote WJSN (sorry Brown Eyed Girls :yolk: ).



 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Blackpink!

You should check out playing with fire as it is my favorite song by them!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well everyone already did promote the ones I was going to :haylul:

anyway I think Weki Meki and WJSN would be intresting.
 
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Started to go through the suggestions and so I began with April and Weki Meki. @potato Oh my, I am shocked and I thank you for mentioning those two groups, they are really good and their songs are addicting!

I will continue with the list for now. Anybody can feel free to add new names if you feel like someone is missing.
It is sad to see how f(x) got mentioned and today we got the news.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
DreamNote, previously 8 members, now only 6
Their debut and 1st comeback still had all 8 members, 2 only left recently



I had been busy saw the post for the fan meets with only 6 and thought some were really ill. Tooo bad i like them.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Started to go through the suggestions and so I began with April and Weki Meki. @potato Oh my, I am shocked and I thank you for mentioning those two groups, they are really good and their songs are addicting!

I will continue with the list for now. Anybody can feel free to add new names if you feel like someone is missing.
It is sad to see how f(x) got mentioned and today we got the news.
I'm glad you liked them :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread