- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,208
- Reactions Received
- 76,668
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,597
- Ship
- Wreck
She's an idol style soloist so if given the chance which group do you think would have been the best fit for her?
She and Luna could have done crazy stuff the real issue is Krystal is the face/Center/most popular unlike say where Taeyeon and Jessica were always top 3 and pushing Yoona.I think Mamamoo would be the obvious choice tho I doubt she would work that well.
I can see her in f(x) too and I know she would feel comf with Amber. I just don't know if her vocals would have been that appreciated in f(x).
And the fact that Krystal is a pretty good vocalist in her own right lol.She and Luna could have done crazy stuff the real issue is Krystal is the face/Center/most popular unlike say where Taeyeon and Jessica were always top 3 and pushing Yoona.
I was just thinking as i took out the trashMamamoo would be too obvious but honestly Ailee can pull off sexy/mature too, so Sistar, AOA or EXID would work great.
I think overly gc groups like Blackpink, 2NE1, 4Minute have usually not relied on vocally driven tracks. It's the music, beat and raps along with the aesthetics that appeals to their fans. So they can get by without having main vocals as strong, or even if they do have a great vocalist, they usually don't get a chance to show off.I was just thinking as i took out the trash
Very few GC groups are know for strong vocals as what drives them. MMM is the exception and heck they were mostly slept on until the 5th year.
And if it took ya 5 years to learn they could sing ... issues.
I wonder why that is because even a good chunk of the gc soloist are just ok vocals.
I guess my point is despite the temptation to put Aliee in a GC group dont, i did it too above.I think overly gc groups like Blackpink, 2NE1, 4Minute have usually not relied on vocally driven tracks. It's the music, beat and raps along with the aesthetics that appeals to their fans. So they can get by without having main vocals as strong, or even if they do have a great vocalist, they usually don't get a chance to show off.
Like CLC has a great main vocal in Seunghee but she's very slept on lol. Dreamcatcher are kinda the exception I think, people recognize how good Siyeon is.
Fiestar is a good choice, Idk if she'd fit Laboum that much. Could definitely work great in Fiestar with their conceptsI guess my point is despite the temptation to put Aliee in a GC group dont, i did it too above.
Go with something like Fiestar or Laboum that could be saved.
yeah Krystal could be the issue. Her and Sulli always were center of it allShe and Luna could have done crazy stuff the real issue is Krystal is the face/Center/most popular unlike say where Taeyeon and Jessica were always top 3 and pushing Yoona.