Which goup made you love kpop? (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,018
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,013
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you seen my other thread, Girls Generation's The Boys got me into kpop so they are the sole reason I am almost 13 years into loving it!! I will always have them as my top gg
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Bigbang Fantastic Baby or 2NE1 I am the best, but I don't remember which one I saw first
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

silverrising

xoxo
.
Joined
20 December 2023
Messages
1,639
Reactions Received
522
Location
on a shelf
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,935
Fandom
cassiexo-elf
Pronouns
she/her
my introduction to kpop was shinee's lucifer, but the song that actually got me interested in it was bigbang's fantastic baby
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
blackpink, but i got tired of them quickly, but stray kids got me into it again and here we are :3
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread