Which groups are you really close to stanning? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
The Boyz and Treasure. I loved Treasure's debut but I know nothing about their members yet. So if I like their upcoming release, I will get to know them.

As for The Boyz, I have causally listened to them over the years (they have great music) but I only became interested in the members after RTK. I consider myself a fan already but I just need a little push before I completely stan them. I'm guessing that push will be when they officially have their comeback. The song already sounds good.
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The boy group that will come from ILand. Actually, I 100% will stan (unless my fave members don’t make it somehow since there’s only 1 episode left), but they just haven’t debuted yet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The boy group that will come from ILand. Actually, I 100% will stan (unless my fave members don’t make it somehow since there’s only 1 episode left), but they just haven’t debuted yet
how many members is it gonna be?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
MCDN and OnlyOneOf :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For once I don't think i'm on the verge of stanning or becoming a steady fan of any group. There's groups I casually listen to that I might one day get into but right now I haven't fallen down the rabbit hole with any groups lol

Edit: Now that I said this though someone is probably going to sneak up on me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Right now none :nekosweat: There hasn’t been any group lately that’s made me extremely interested in learning the members and more of their music.
I guess I am really anticipating Everglows comeback, since I’m hoping I’ll like it more than their last but I can’t say that I’m close to stanning them yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
iz*one. I follow their releases, now all that's left is to remember who's who
Might wanna figure that out before their disbandment :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread