Which groups you hate their music?? (6 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
NCT
2PM
GOT7
iKon outside of LS
Post-Boom Boom MMLD
DIA
IZ*ONE
Super Junior
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd do better with individual releases as its rare for me not to like a group... But I really don't like Itzy and BP... I could add GOT7 to this list technically, but its not that I don't like it, its just very forgettable and unmemorable for me. A, Forever Young, Playground, and Just Right are the only songs that I could see myself listening to multiple times... From what I've heard of G(Idle), I don't like them either... I've listened to some of Stray Kids stuff and I don't really like it either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread