Which idols did you have as an avatar ? And why ? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Jessica
Tiffany
Qri
Luna
All of Cherry Bullet
Tzuyu
Dahyun
Nayeon
Momo
Jennie
Rosé
Sojin
Woosung

Because queens :nekolove:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I've had this gif of Seulgi as my DP for as long as I can remember..

Reason being. Seulgi is one of my ultimate biases and this particular gif compliments my overall aesthetics perfectly.

(and how can you not fall in love with Seulgi's cuteness when looking at that smile of hers :pikahappy: )
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s usually one of my ults or biases from other groups.

I usually tend to change them up a lot and just use what fits nicely with my sig too. I also have been using way more female dp‘s than one with males. I can also remember just using male dp‘s that are iKON ( had Hanbin, Bobby, Donghyuk and Jinhwan dp‘s)
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I currently have doyoung as my avatar because he’s my bias in nct and I had it for kick it promotion but I think I’ll change it back to moonbin my ult bias
 

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,838
Reactions Received
1,691
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,352
When I had an avatar, it was usually Psy. I take it down whenever someone says something negative about him because I don't want anyone else to be offended by my bias's photo in my avatar. I've decided to not bother putting a new photo up because he's currently in a ridiculous scandal and I don't want to offend anyone.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've only ever had this one and I don't think I'll ever change it, I've had it for so long it just wouldn't feel right to part with it. I chose it because Suga's my ultimate bias and I absolutely adore him. I think he looks nice in the gif and I don't really mind not having my badges, DP, and signature match.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: dooh and Evergreen
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
I typically use either Eunjung or Key
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

x_x

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,936
Reactions Received
17,128
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,986
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
haechan cuz haechan for reasons that i just think haechan ya kno
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Imagine my shock seeing this 2 year old thread being revived by someone other than @MK3AM
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread