Which is more important, vocals or dance? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I prefer vocals, actually my problem with a lot of newer gen groups is they focus too much on the dancing.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Vocals. I don't like watching performances with super intense choreography because cameras can't keep up and then members can't show their stage presence. I'd also prefer for the vocals to be good versus the dancing. As bad vocals can make me IMMEDIATELY click away from a video. Verses if they are bad dancers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IZONE
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I think vocals, I would rather Idols have ok dancing skills as long as they have strong vocals. There is no way I am going to want to watch a group perform where their dancing skills are perfected but they have shitty vocals. That is a huge NO for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IZONE
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Vocals. Dancing is just a bonus to me, but without having good and strong vocals there would be nothing to draw me in to a groups music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IZONE
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
vocal. like sure, dancing is great, but you can always hire someone else to dance for you? but if you are in a music group, isn´t music the more important part?
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think for kpop i have an expectation of solid to above average dancing as a given, so the vocal's are the focus.
un like others up thread, about all i ever watch are performance's, so the dancing does matter.
We for the most part are not following stand still singers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread