Which K-Pop Group Would you Play Twister with? (2 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
BTS. I want to beat Jungkook :rosesmug:
Got7 because they be chaotic
NCT. I want to beat WinWin on my honor:chickill:

Twice should be fun
Mamamoo I'd have fun with.
Red Velvet because why not:dab:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
N.Flying because I know they'd turn on each other.

Mix N.Flying and Got7 I can see a lot of chaos, especially when one or both of the two idiots try to do what Jackson does. There would also someone crying in the corner.
I can just picture Jaehyun kicking and pushing people over. Jackson would be tickling someone or blowing air in their face.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Got7 Hmmmm
Bts i want to hang with them
twice they my girl
AND MORE WE NEED TO PULL UP WITH THE WHOLE GANG
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
NCT all of them because it will be chaotic
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Seventeen, it would be so fun to see all that chaos in person.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Instead of me playing with them I would like to pick BTS,Got7,SuJu and BTOB in a room playing twisters and watch the chaos from outside the room.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
4minute and T-ara. I'd lose ofc just to be nice to them >: )
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would pick fromis. it would be so fun and cute with the dorks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread