- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Know 'em all![]()
YAAAS POP QUEENI know all of these!
Teenage Dream as a whole album is a modern pop classic in my opinion!GURRRRRRL TEENAGE DREAM IS A CLASSIC! I URGE YOU TO LISTEN TO IT! THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY IS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS SO LISTEN TO THAT TOO!
ET is a great pop song too, if you're interested.
Chain To The Rhythm you can live without. Great lyrics though.
I'll link them all below, if you're interested :)
I dare say one of the best pop albums everTeenage Dream as a whole album is a modern pop classic in my opinion!
That's just how the queen of pop worksok, I know every song and I'm not a Katy Perry fan, lol. I'm the best non-fan ever.![]()
RudeWell Belgian radio station just play the hyped up American artists so yea, everything Katy Perry releases is played here until we are brainwashed
I love how surprised people are when they realize how big Katy Perry isI actually know all of them
It's a shame that it's all produced by Professor Puke though...I dare say one of the best pop albums ever![]()
I loved her older songsRude
Stan queen of pop![]()
Ugh don't remind me 🤢🤢🤢🤢It's a shame that it's all produced by Professor Puke though...
This one is pretty good though :(I loved her older songs
Her recent ones? yikies
Alright!~ I will listen to all of them when I get home today so I can finally myself a Katy-stan. I don’t know if any of them will beat Firework or Birthday for me but she never disappoints (unless we count her recent music).GURRRRRRL TEENAGE DREAM IS A CLASSIC! I URGE YOU TO LISTEN TO IT! THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY IS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS SO LISTEN TO THAT TOO!
ET is a great pop song too, if you're interested.
Chain To The Rhythm you can live without. Great lyrics though.
I'll link them all below, if you're interested :)
Oh yeah Firework is the eternal, unbeatable national hitAlright!~ I will listen to all of them when I get home today so I can finally myself a Katy-stan. I don’t know if any of them will beat Firework or Birthday for me but she never disappoints (unless we count her recent music).
I really don't enjoy pop anymoreThis one is pretty good though :(
Umm Belgi, this might come as a shock but you're stanning Korean PopI really don't enjoy pop anymore
I passed that fase when I was 13
WHATUmm Belgi, this might come as a shock but you're stanning Korean Pop![]()
Yes Firework is a bop!!! Honestly the only song which can compete is Call Me Maybe, imo.Oh yeah Firework is the eternal, unbeatable national hit
Yeah her latest album sucked. But her new single, 365 is pretty good :)