- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
WHAT
NOOOOO
Is this not the hot model section?
Damn
![]()
(I meant americain pop)
WHAT
NOOOOO
Is this not the hot model section?
Damn
![]()
(I meant americain pop)
Have you heard she might be taking a break from music to go to college???Oh yeah Firework is the eternal, unbeatable national hit
Yeah her latest album sucked. But her new single, 365 is pretty good :)
I thought she had an album coming out this year?Have you heard she might be taking a break from music to go to college???
Taeyong is so beautiful I wanna lick his face!
OMG YEEY A NEW REACTION NEW
He's mineTaeyong is so beautiful I wanna lick his face!
OMG YEEY A NEW REACTION NEW
THX
CHRISTIAN IS SUCH A HOTTIE GIMME MORE
THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR NOW 😡😡😡MORE CHRISTIANNNNN![]()
HMU WHEN YOU HAVE MORE CHRISTIANSTHAT'S ALL I GOT FOR NOW 😡😡😡
HMU WHEN YOU HAVE MORE CHRISTIANS
I NEED MY DROOGKS AND I NOW APPOINTED YOU AS MY DEALER
DON'T DISAPPOINT ME
![]()
WELL THEN HMU WITH THEN NEXT TIME
I randomly get Taeyong gifs because some of the Doyoung blogs I follow posts him![]()
YOU BETTER OR I BAN YOUWill do, noona![]()
OMG CHRISTIAN TAKE ME WITH YOU TO MAGIC LAND