I want suggestions cause I’m stuck :soob:
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,083 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,413 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 22 June 2022 #1 I want suggestions cause I’m stuck
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,180 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,696 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 22 June 2022 #2 IU Nations sister Reactions: athenaaa
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 22 June 2022 #3 Mia Reactions: athenaaa and Chaeee
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 22 June 2022 #4 raymondchouku said: Mia Click to expand... Mia from EVERGLOW? If so I agree Reactions: raymondchouku and athenaaa