Which kpop song describes your personality? (1 Viewer)

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Here's mine <3

 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
14
Reactions Received
145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
A mix between a turtle and a rabbit.
Sometimes I'm slow and don't get things that fast. Sometimes I tend to rush things, and stumble along the way.
Either way, I like to think my intentions are good and I have a good heart. :)

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Because my personality consists entirely of Jimin
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and baekk

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


IU- 23 ; it‘s perfectly describes me in my opinion. Not only am I 23 now but the lyrics really make me relate.

I do think though that @Ozymandias would disagree with that one lol
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


IU- 23 ; it‘s perfectly describes me in my opinion. Not only am I 23 now but the lyrics really make me relate.

I do think though that @Ozymandias would disagree with that one lol
Lol why would I disagree :jisoosmh:
It's pretty accurate :nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


IU- 23 ; it‘s perfectly describes me in my opinion. Not only am I 23 now but the lyrics really make me relate.

I do think though that @Ozymandias would disagree with that one lol
Twenty-three was such mood when it came out. I think i was 23 when it did :d Really anthem for all young adults.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Wooyoungie

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Twenty-three was such mood when it came out. I think i was 23 when it did :d Really anthem for all young adults.
it really is :D
IU in general writes some pretty relatable songs
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
it really is :D
IU in general writes some pretty relatable songs
Maybe it's cause she wrotes them relating to her own life instead of imagined relationship or some other situation. So they come of honest views of woman and young adult in that point of life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread