Omg this is me when I'm at work :taeminface::taeminface::taeminface:
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 24 July 2019 #21 Omg this is me when I'm at work Reactions: Minuteman, Sory, Wooyoungie and 1 other person
RavenHikari Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 1,233 Reactions Received 3,641 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 July 2019 #22 I am of course baby Kijoong Will he ever get out mbk basement the world may never know? Reactions: Darkyoda47, Minuteman, Wooyoungie and 1 other person
Skinnny . Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 4,566 Reactions Received 27,371 Location Eden Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 July 2019 #23 or Reactions: Darkyoda47, Minuteman and Wooyoungie
Wooyoungie 로레나 ♡ . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 640 Reactions Received 4,736 Location ATINY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @NASA 24 July 2019 #24 These two I think Reactions: Darkyoda47 and Minuteman
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 24 July 2019 #25 Reactions: Darkyoda47 and Minuteman
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 25 July 2019 #26 Reactions: Darkyoda47 and Minuteman
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 July 2019 #27 Darkyoda47 said: Omg this is me when I'm at work Click to expand... Oh that's me always Reactions: Darkyoda47 and Minuteman
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 July 2019 #28 i'm this a lot lately Reactions: Minuteman