18+ Which NCT members do you think are into BDSM? (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Which ones do you think would be into that?

Personally for me...

Jaemin - a clear dom and a sadist! He is the type to be cooing and asking if it hurts with a smile while he is making his sub suffer in all imaginable ways!
Taeyong - the subbiest sub to ever have subbed! He likes eerything and anything to be done to him, also a masochist! (Ship YunYong, the superior ship!)

There are more who I think would be into it, but I'm leaving those guys to y'all!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
hahahaha that's for amateurs!

You up to rabb.it though? I could show you some NCT goodness!
lol, I'd like to, but my rabb.it account decided to be a bitch and it's not working :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  1. Taeyong (he doesn't really try to hide it lol)
  2. Ten (obvious reasons)
  3. Jeno (He just gives me dom vibes)
  4. Yuta (he's a Scorpio, he's probably down for it all tbh)
That's all that springs to mind right now...

@Seolhyun you should be here for this!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
  1. Taeyong (he doesn't really try to hide it lol)
  2. Ten (obvious reasons)
  3. Jeno (He just gives me dom vibes)
  4. Yuta (he's a Scorpio, he's probably down for it all tbh)
That's all that springs to mind right now...

@Seolhyun you should be here for this!
Yuta is definetly a dom! He just.. y'know... Gives me me those vibes!

Jeno on the other hand I feel like is more of a sub, at least for Jaemin! I think in the NoRenMin ship, Jaemin is the dom, Jeno is the switch and Renjun is the sub!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm totally down!
I don't know how to do the rabb.it broadcasts so you'll have to start it and I'll join. Make a thread about it so that more people can join if they want to as well! What season do you wanna watch?
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't know how to do the rabb.it broadcasts so you'll have to start it and I'll join. Make a thread about it so that more people can join if they want to as well! What season do you wanna watch?
I don't really care, you decide!
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread