:llama_ramen: I’ve got about fifty more favorites lol but these are my top few for now :bigcatlove:
Moonrise Joined 27 May 2019 Messages 35 Reactions Received 169 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 June 2019 #1 I’ve got about fifty more favorites lol but these are my top few for now Last edited: 1 June 2019 Reactions: Wingfrost, jasque, Ahsoka and 3 others
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 1 June 2019 #2 Out of the ones you listed, my favorite is Fancy Partly because I only know 3 of them 👀 Reactions: Moonrise, Wingfrost, RandAlThor and 3 others
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 1 June 2019 #3 In the silence 💛 Reactions: Moonrise, Wingfrost, jasque and 2 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 1 June 2019 #4 With the ones you listed, I like Don't Know What To Do the most. Reactions: Moonrise, Wingfrost and RandAlThor
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 June 2019 #5 Feeling is the best one Reactions: Moonrise and Wingfrost
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 1 June 2019 #6 Ace the crop top boys Reactions: Moonrise and Wingfrost
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,405 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 June 2019 #7 Undercover SOTY Reactions: Moonrise
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,712 Reactions Received 93,511 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,443 Fandom WizSoneLuv 1 June 2019 #8 Really really Reactions: Moonrise
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 1 June 2019 #9 1. Scenery 2. Don’t know what to do 3. Really Really Reactions: Moonrise
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 June 2019 #10 Undercover Reactions: Moonrise
Mongtae Joined 21 April 2019 Messages 4 Reactions Received 5 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 June 2019 #11 I only know scenery... So Scenery is my favourite Reactions: Moonrise
trulychoi Joined 25 February 2019 Messages 1,009 Reactions Received 3,554 Location SHINee Academy Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 June 2019 #12 I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU BWA BWA BWA BWA YEAH YEAH YEAH BWA BWA BWA I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU Reactions: Moonrise
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU BWA BWA BWA BWA YEAH YEAH YEAH BWA BWA BWA I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 1 June 2019 #13 Home by Seventeen Reactions: Moonrise