Which of these is not a debut song? (1 Viewer)

which of these is not a debut?

  • School Anthem

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warrior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Abmbiguous

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m Your Girl

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idea modified from @Abeamus
The songs are Good Bye Baby, School Anthem, Warrior, I’m A Loner, Mr.Ambiguous, and I’m Your Girl.
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Idea modified from @Abeamus
The songs are Good Bye Baby, School Anthem, Warrior, I’m A Loner, Mr.Ambiguous, and I’m Your Girl.
I know which one it is as I know all the debut songs, but I always thought I’m a loner was just called loner. I love that song:jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I know which one it is as I know all the debut songs, but I always thought I’m a loner was just called loner. I love that song:jisoosmh:
Ok I’m not imagining things
E1966C7D-A86D-466C-9E26-57C19B6D98DF.jpeg

ig it’s called both
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread