- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
That's not good for your tummyBiting my nails. I usually have my nails at a nice length, but sometimes i delve back into habits and pick and chew until it bleeds lmao
Ohhh same againThinking too much even when a small disappointment takes place.
yeah it's not but i'm not dead yetThat's not good for your tummy
Stop it lolyeah it's not but i'm not dead yet![]()
doin' my best! my new incentive is so i can paint my nails or get acrylics hahaStop it lol
Reading is a good habitReading.
I abuse it :)Reading is a good habit
OhhhhhhhI abuse it :)
I love to read...
for example reading before sleep has a really good chance to cut significantly into my sleep.(lost count of the number of time i ended up with no sleep unless i finished the book.)
I actually used to read while riding my bike home from school thru high school.
I could never study in a library that actually had books to read in university.