Which one of you keeps playing squidwards nose? (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’ll hook you up with some dating sites or we can just talk because I remember seeing it like 7 times at once.


Are you guys okay today? How is your day? Should I not be concerned?

13225

I’ll give you a hug.​
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I had to google it to find out what the fuss was about.
I literally saw people play it 8 times on the forum main site and it was in a row. I played it that way and wow.

It was too dirty even for me. Also it hooked up to my blue tooth once and now I’m afraid of the song
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I literally saw people play it 8 times on the forum main site and it was in a row. I played it that way and wow.

It was too dirty even for me. Also it hooked up to my blue tooth once and now I’m afraid of the song
I just looked at the lyrics on Genius and I was rolling my eyes the whole time. lol
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I just looked at the lyrics on Genius and I was rolling my eyes the whole time. lol
Just think there’s a woman’s Moan in it


I cringed because I don’t think women sound like that. It sounded like a gospel scene of an opera
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Wait if I want you to hook me up with dating sites I just need to play Squidwards Nose?
Time to stream.
ALRIGHT. LETS DO THIS. I HAVE THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU.

 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait if I want you to hook me up with dating sites I just need to play Squidwards Nose?
get ready for Christian Mingle and Farmers Only.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ALRIGHT. LETS DO THIS. I HAVE THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU.

Uwu perfect
Ill let you know when I get my first match
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
im honestly concerned for that person
They’re still going. I just checked.


I admire their dedication to squid wards large anatomy upon his face.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
get ready for Christian Mingle and Farmers Only.
She needs the light but I accept her in her darkest moments


I GAVE HER A GOTH AND EMO SCENE SITE.

SHELL FIND HER LOVE
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Uwu perfect
Ill let you know when I get my first match
I can’t wait to come to the wedding.

I’ll recite satanic rituals and wear the baggiest robe I can find to act as my cult gear.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I finally watched the mv for it last night. I regret it so much....
I just now checked it out because I didn’t know


I feel like I watched something not meant for kids


But I’m 23

I still feel I wasn’t meant to see
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread