- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I'd pick the red one. I feel like it would've help me out so much with my anxiety around that age.
Life wouldn't necessarily repeat itself thoughRed pill would make you rich younger anyway
I mean you only would need to buy google or amazon stocks or smth
It'll take to back to the age of 10. From that point onward you'll have knowledge that you've already experienced at an older age. You'll also be able to make different choices with your life.Red pill time travel back to when i was 10 or 10 now?
ThanksIt'll take to back to the age of 10. From that point onward you'll have knowledge that you've already experienced at an older age. You'll also be able to make different choices with your life.