Which one would you take? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Unless i could time travel the extra knowledge is going to be marginally useful, sure school would be cake but school/ university is useless mostly anyways except for the piece of paper at the end.
The tea has been spilled :queen:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Definitely the red pill. I'm confident I can make the difference in the 35 years given all that special knowledge. Even if things don't always repeat themselves, some things are inevitable and you can cash in. +35 extra years of youth. Sounds pretty good.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Red one. I think I’d change some things and idk, i had fun during highschool and college. Not at work. So give me my youth back
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread