Which Pokémon game do you like best? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
My favorites would have to be from the Gameboy Advance and Soul Silver (Gold/Silver remake). I played them a lot when younger so they'll always be special to me :sanapray:

Unfortunately, some of the newer games kind of suck :yolk:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I will preface this by saying I played the originals when they first came out... My favorite is going to be one that a lot of people hate: X/Y. Why do I like it? The improved graphics. It looks like an actual battle like from the anime and the Pokémon in the fight sequence don't look janky. Like in the original games you'd catch Pidgey and they'd look normal, but from the view when fighting it'd look janky. lol.. While I didn't care for the side-quest I did like other features like online trading, wonder trading, and gts... I'm still upset that GTS isn't in S&S... The whole trading system in S&S is bunk imo...

Plus there was a period of time when I wasn't playing Pokémon because I didn't have access to the games and X&Y was my re-entry to the franchise and as such there's an emotional connection. But then again, I didn't hate S&S.. just found it incredible easy to level up... Perhaps a medium between nauseating amount of grinding and easily over-leveling needs to be met. Because as much as I hate grinding, being able to get 10 levels beyond the next gym leader without really trying can be a bit much. lol..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My favorites would have to be from the Gameboy Advance and Soul Silver (Gold/Silver remake). I played them a lot when younger so they'll always be special to me :sanapray:

Unfortunately, some of the newer games kind of suck :yolk:
My all time favorite pokemon games are Emerald and Crystal. I personally didn't bother in playing anything after Platinum, ugly pokemon and boring gyms.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: raymondchouku

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Would be Platinum excluding remakes and then Heartgold/Soulsilver including them although I do like Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness as the limited roster especially in Colosseum really forces you to make the most of the Pokémon which to get that in the main games you have to do a nuzlocke.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread